Health programs that cover the following topics are addressed over 6 sessions.
You will be given a personalized protocol with recipes & recommended supplements. Each session will be educational in nature with the most up-to-date valuable research shared. You will be coached each week to make changes to your current regime that will support the healing process and allow your body to return to its inherent state of wellbeing.
Are you looking for,
- More inspiration around eating and food choices?
- A path of nourishment rather than another diet?
- How to finally have the body confidence you wish for without having to starve yourself
- Why your cravings are not your fault & how you can take your power back from binge eating
The number 1 thing that’s keeping you from losing weight and what you can do about it today!
- Hormones in Harmony e.g. peri menopause & menopause
- Healthy weight
- 21 Day Elimination Detox
- 21 Days to healing
- Freedom from Emotional Eating
Hormones in harmony
- Are your hormones getting you down?
- In your forties or fifties and on a hormonal roller coaster?
- Experiencing brain fog, anxiety, fatigue and depression?
- Do you watch what you eat and exercise to death but still gain weight?
- Have you considered that you can address all of these with some simple lifestyle changes and a good eating plan?
- And never have to die-t your way out of this ever again?
- Ready for a harmonious peri menopause & menopause?
RE-BALANCE AND REBOOT YOUR HORMONES
With a clinical nutrition background, and years of experience as a certified health coach, Lynne supports you in finding your happy place once again, you will be guided in choosing healthy eating habits and recipes that you can easily prepare for yourself and your family.
Over the 6 weeks we will cover all of the areas that are contributing factors to a hormonal imbalance.
- We will look at foods that nourish your hormones.
- We will explore supplements that are personalized just for you.
- We will address lifestyle changes that can support your ideal weight.
- We will map out a new way of eating that you can easily continue with.
- You will experience a new relationship with food and health using delicious recipes.
If you are looking for a permanent solution and not a band-aid, then consider joining our 6 week program!
Zoom sessions available for One to One x 6 weekly sessions.
Nourish by Nature offers tailor-made weight loss solutions designed to educate and motivate you to change and improve your body, your health, and your wellbeing for good. This results in long lasting benefits which may include the reversal of chronic diseases and ongoing ailments that prevent you from living your life to it’s fullest potential.
This approach to nutrition is firmly grounded in understanding how your body works, working WITH your body rather than against it, for fast weight loss and energy improvement.
What makes this different from any other weight loss regime?
The philosophy behind it is to teach you to eat real food in the real world. It does not advocate meal replacements, shakes, very low calories diets or anything that promises the earth but costs you your health, slows your metabolism, fails in the long term and damages your confidence and self-esteem. Lynne provides you with the tools, knowledge and motivation, to lead a healthy and vibrant life, and inspire your family to do the same.
Sessions are available in small groups or on a one to one basis depending on your preferences.
Groups Small supportive groups that meet weekly online, different topics are discussed each week, recipes are shared, menu-planning, coaching & weigh-in’s are all included as well.
One to one health & weight loss coaching
A program tailor-made to achieve your health goals, based on your unique needs. Includes 6 hourly sessions with Lynne, nutritional therapy, inspirational health coaching, weigh-ins, menu planning & recipe booklet.
21 day elimination detox
Each year, more than 4 billion pounds of chemical compounds and pollutants are released into the environment.
Approximately 700 new chemicals are introduced into the marketplace each year without adequate testing. Our bodies are being bombarded on a daily basis with these chemicals. These overload the body’s detox pathways and can eventually result in disease and cancer growth.
Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Difficulty concentrating?
- Mood swings
- Trouble sleeping
- Waking up feeling un-refreshed
- Live or work around environmental pollutants
- Lack of energy
- Chemical sensitivity
- Feeling bloated
- Digestive discomfort
- Unexplained weight gain that is hard to lose
- Hormonal imbalance eg. a challenging menopause?
If you are identifying with 3 or more of these symptoms then you might benefit from a detox.
Our body is naturally designed to undergo 3 separate phases of the purification process. Environmental overload combined with a lack of nutrients can undermine or alter this process, leading to various health-related concern.
When choosing a detox program it is important to verify that it is: – Based on researched protocols. – Supports all of the 3 phases of detox. – Is practitioner supervised. – Ensures proper nutrient intake.
Nourish by Nature’s 21 day detox includes: – All detox supplements to provide a safe gentle detox – Detox recipes – 3 days juice/soup fasting kit included – 2 consultations with Lynne
21 Days to healing
This is Nourish By Nature’s signature program.
If you are dealing with any serious disease, cancer, Covid recovery, autoimmune, etc and you wish to reset and trigger your body’s innate healing abilities then this is the program for you.
Our body is constantly regenerating new cells, our liver completely replaces itself every 300 days. Skin cells every 39 days & intestinal epithelial cells every 5 days. When we are able to give the body all of the nutrients it needs to repair itself and for the immune system to effectively & efficiently deal with foreign pathogens we facilitate the miracle of healing to occur. When we are able to look at our lifestyle, thoughts & habits that might have contributed to get us to the point of disease and despair then we are able to be willing to rethink these habits that are no longer serving us and be open to a new strategy and way forward on the path to healing.
This program includes:
• Liver & kidney cleanse
• Gut healing & colon cleansing
• Juicing (3 days of juicing kits included)
• Recipes & supplement protocols
• 1x nutritional consultation with Lynne and x 3 coaching sessions along with daily support via WhatsApp.
• The coaching sessions will explore lifestyle choices that contribute to healing in the body and uncovering limiting beliefs and blockages that contribute to ill health
Freedom from emotional eating
Are you tired of being defeated, frustrated, and anxious because of food and your shape or weight?
Do you want freedom with food, now and for life?
Are you ready to re- create your relationship with food?
Problematic eating describes any situation in which a person is unable to eat without some kind of stress. This person is often unduly concerned with weight and shape or has a strong concern about how he or she looks. A person with problematic eating will experience emotional, environmental, cognitive, and interpersonal triggers that lead him or her to act out in destructive behaviours around food. Eating emotionally because of feelings is one factor that may exist, and the person may eat compulsively in a trance state—that is, consuming food long after the point of being full.
In this program we will look at what is keeping you stuck in the destructive cycle of problematic eating.
As we work through this program, you will begin to uncover the very thing that is keeping you from a true connection with yourself and those around you. You will learn how to stop using food in a way that is physically, spiritually, and emotionally destructive.
This program includes:
• 6 weekly sessions that cover
• Establishing the consequences of problematic eating
• Clarifying your triggers
• Establishing body awareness techniques
• Identifying tools that will support you
• Practicing mindfulness
• Exploring food plans that work for you
• These are just a few of the topics that we will cover in this program